Buckley AFB, CO
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Sundays and Two Evening Rehearsals a week
- A Team Share with AVO Team
- Provide audio and visual systems operations at all regularly scheduled worship services. The contractor will also be required to provide systems operations for any special chapel programs or Holy Day services as determined by the Wing Chaplain or their designee.
- Provide preparation, including systems maintenance, microphone and monitor set-up and tear-down, pre-service audio and visual systems check and configuration as needed. The contractor will ensure that the audio and visual equipment have been secured in proper storage areas after use. The contractor must be able to lift equipment that can weigh up to 50 lbs. without the help of others.
- Attend required training sessions with the time for these sessions agreed upon between the Contractor and the Wing Chaplain or designee. Contractor will train/partner with government personnel to master more complex AV system.
- Be available for special services and respective rehearsals such as Holy Day services and any other services/events approved by the Wing Chaplain or designee.
- Contractor shall prepare worship service slides in coordination with music directors and worship leaders using PowerPoint or any other appropriate software.
- Contractor must be available upon request to support chapel approved squadron functions and mission partner events held at the chapel facilities.
- Applicant must adhere to computer security requirements and usage. Applicant must ensure all music and video copyright license procedures are followed (e.g. CCLI License).
- Report any malfunction, missing, or broken equipment to the NCOIC Chaplain Operations.
Go to all jobs