Salary: $102,000.00 /year
Certifications or specialized skills/training required for the position:
The Software System Architect Sr. Oracleshall:
1. Develop required plans and specifications, and provide all changes to and for approval by the
2. Follow all build and release management, and change management guidelines.
3. Analyze system problems, research and implement proper solutions.
4. Provide status updates of multiple efforts to co-workers, team leaders and supervisors.
5. Develop, maintain and update batch modules, and their related processes.
6. Document explanations and details.
7. Perform unit test and system integration testing of all changes.
8. Submit validated test results of the test plan as executed against the applicable system.
9. Develop a Unit Test Log after the Design Specification and before coding begins. This log shall
identify the unit tests to be executed in order to correctly and properly test the code. The
Contractor shall ensure the Unit Test Log is finalized during the Code and Unit (CUT) phase.
10. Provide system application programming support.
11. Administer, maintain, and keep current all documentation and related procedures for Disaster
Recovery and Continuity of Operations COOP exercises for applications.
12. Attend and participate in technical and project planning meetings.
13. Perform change management, release management, and build management and ITIL practices
14. Provide application technical support for Oracle Retail models, Retail Merchandising System
(RMS), Retail Sales Audit (RESA), Store Inventory Management (SIM), Allocations, Retail
Data Warehouse (RDW) / Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Retail Price
Management (RPM), Retail Invoice Matching (REIM) and Merchandise Financial Planning.
15. Support batch scheduling for Oracle Retail data model.
16. Write and execute PL/SQL stored procedures, Pro*C, and Oracle Forms.
17. Deliver listings and executable software that has been developed in accordance with the
18. Submit modified screens, code, programs, documentation, and/or interfaces when corrections
have been incorporated and the project is complete.
19. Address messaging errors for integration using the Retail Integration Bus (RIB) Hospital
20. Triage issues that occur and determine optional solutions.
21. Configure and operate Oracle Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) Process Manager.
22. Design, Develop custom Oracle Forms and Reports; Perform enhancements, troubleshoot
custom Oracle Forms and Reports
23. Design, Develop custom reports in OBIEE
24. Write and execute UNIX & SHELL scripts.
Experience implementing, upgrading, enhancing and supporting Oracle eBusiness Suite R12/R13 applications.
Proven ability gathering, translating and documentation business requirements, creating functional/technical designs, test plans, models and results, as well as support, resolve and implement solutions to customer issues/needs.
Oracle Financial 12 or higher
Vision BeanStore or ERP Analytics
Oracle Retail 13 or higher
Oracle Data Warehouse
Oracle Merchandise Financial Planning
Oracle Retail Code Migrations and Support
• Oracle Retail Application and (Application) Database Support
• Oracle Retail Application patching for RAP.
• Golden Gate application installations for POS.
• Developing remediation plan for security vulnerabilities for Oracle Retail applications
• Oracle Retail applications performance optimization
• After Hours application support
• Handled massive Oracle Retail implementations with failover and disaster recovery
• Performance tuning and diagnostics.
• On call Production support for multiple clients for MOM and RPAS Oracle Retail environments
• Maintain, patch and administer databases, application servers, and peripherals for Oracle Retail Products.
• Refresh lower environments from Production using rman techniques.
• Create various environments for Oracle Retail settings, such as inventory systems, pricing, invoicing, and retail data warehousing. Successfully created documents and scripts to make environment builds repeatable, consistent, and standard across projects, reducing mistakes and streamlining processes.
• Develop strategies, standards and test plans for successful implementations.
• Build an infrastructure team to install/configure/patch/maintain/test environments like Dev, Test, QA, and Production as also do 24×7 Production database administration support.
• Assist resident Database Administrators in Performance Tuning and other enhancement activities.