Salary: $200,000.00 to $215,000.00 /year
- This individual will support the Hospital Pharmacy Directors and associated management teams; as well as the Division Pharmacy Leadership Team. This position is ultimately responsible for developing the pharmacy business strategy to optimize and enhance operating results across the division and execute on the corporate pharmacy agenda.
- Manage the Division SCM operational processes specific to the Pharmacy arena to ensure achievement of the program’s goals and objectives.
- Contribute to the content development for Supply Improvement Initiatives (SII) in the Pharmacy area. The primary focus will be developing therapeutic formularies for key pharmaceutical product lines both at a Divisional and Corporate level.
- Develop additional new products and processes for Divisional and/or Company Standardization.
- Contribute information to the Streetwise Database specific for Pharmacy.
- Develop special projects as necessary.
- Maintain effective communications with corporate and division management, CRM/FRC personnel, and facility management.
- Develop working relationship with various Pharmacy subject matter experts, both at division and facility level.
- Identify best practices and trends in the Pharmaceutical industry, divisions and facilities, while suggesting/implementing activities in Supply Chain to enhance operations.
- Contribute to a monthly written communication for the Supply Chain Services Newsletter that highlights activity in the Pharmaceutical arena.
- Participate in all Division SCM activities, including conference calls for large and small groups, and various group presentations as necessary.
- Assist in developing key Pharmacy business process models to be implemented within the Division or HCA.
- B.S. in Pharmacy required; Pharm.D., MBA, or MS, preferred.
- More than 5 years pharmacy utilization and/ or director level operation’s experience required.
- Multi-site experience in the acute care hospital setting preferred.
Recent acute care experience.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Demonstrate organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet and word-processing applications.
- Ability to utilize distributor data for reviewing Division purchase trends
- Functional working knowledge of hospital pharmacy activities, P &T committee, and product management.
- Ability to create enthusiasm for new programs and different approaches to existing programs.
- Demonstrate quality improvement competencies.
- Understanding of utilization and productivity in a variety of clinical settings.
Go to all jobs